16 Years Ago Today

Today I’ve been married 16 years!!!!!!!  I can hardly believe it.

I’m reminded every day just how blessed I am. Two church plants, 3 kids, and a daily dose of me. I don’t know how she does it but she’s handled it all with such grace.

Pete and Brandi Wilson

How long have you been married?

26 Responses to “16 Years Ago Today”

1. christopher says:

married may 1 2009

2. Pete Wilson says:

Congrats Christopher!!

3. Sarah says:

Happy Anniversary!

4. alex says:

My wife and I got married our senior year in college, 4 days before my 20th birthday. Yes, youngins we are… 5.5yrs later and we’ve gone through more heartache than our parents. Thankful for God’s Peace and Presence to always pull us through.

5. Michael Robinson says:

I love the picture almost as much as I love you guys. We have been married 36 years.

6. Harold says:

33 years! Some doubted I would hang in that long. (Mother-in-law) but we did. You know Brandi looks the same in that pic but u my friend….

7. Karla Wasion says:

Married 24 years, but we have a daughter who is 27, so I count those year too! First 18 years were hell, and the marriage died. One day before I was to file for divorce, God intervened and began a restoration. That was in 2004. Today…my marriage looks nothing like it did those first 18 years. God didn’t just restore a marriage, He made it brand new!

That was a little more than you asked for, wasn’t it. lol.

8. Kelita Deems says:

29 years

9. Bob Willits says:

Married 34 years and counting.
    ~ @tapper

10. Lisa Syler says:

32 1/2 years and counting

11. Happy anniversary Pete!

My wife and I celebrated our 19th anniversary this past August. :)

12. Grandma and Grandpa Graham says:

We’ve been married 61 years. The years haven’t
    always been easy but our committment was
    definitely there. By the way, we still love and
    respect each other.

13. Karen La Mar says:

Happy anniversary!! Been married since April 1989, 22 & 1/2 years. :)

14. Chris Land says:

Happy Anniversary.

My wife and I got married on May 20, 2000. Two hours before our wedding, I graduated from East Texas Baptist University. It was a busy day.

15. Britney says:

congrats! we’ve been married almost a full year. Dec. 30th is our first anniversary.

16. Linnae Hoppe says:

Pete, this is fantastic. Happy anniversary to the two of you! Hope you have a fantastic, crazy love day =)

17. vanilla says:

Let’s see. 25 years, 17 years, and 13 years. Cancer is a beast, yet I have been blessed. My first wedding was 57 years ago next Monday. Oh, most importantly: Happy anniversary to you.

18. Jeremy says:

Congrats on 16 years! My wife and I married two months ago… Many blessings and prayers being sent up for you all. Thank you for all you do man!

19. Happy anniversary.

I have been married for 1 1/2 years.

20. Sharon O says:

We have been married for 39 years, we have two grown children and six beautiful grand children. God has been with us through this very challenging journey.

21. Chris Walker says:

9 Years and 8 days. Faith and I were married on St. Nicholas day in 2003. Seemed appropriate for a couple of Christmas crazies like us.

22. Married 17.5 years, not always easy, especially at first. But the marriage was worth fighting for. Definitely worth fighting for.

Hey Pete, this is the first time I have seen a pic of you with your hair combed. Is it the last one in existence?

23. Tom Tyndall says:

Great wedding photo, Pete! Betty and I are in for 44 years thus far. Keep at it, friend.

24. Janice S. says:

Congrats! I truly didn’t think either of you were old enough to have been married for 16 years! (That’s a compliment) :)

We’ve been married 14 years!

25. Mike Lambert says:

Congratulations – a few days late. I just found you. My wonderful wife and I have been married 32 great years. Just starting to read your book. I like it so far. All the very best to your family in the coming year.