Shower Caps, Dust, and Dirty Laundry

In honor of my wife, Brandi, coming back into town today I want to replay an oldie but a goodie. Brandi and I shot this video for a series we were doing on marriage at Cross Point a year or so ago.

I love this woman.

15 Responses to “Shower Caps, Dust, and Dirty Laundry”

1. Kevin Cook says:

I loved watching that again. Hopefully you burned the shower cap while she was out of town :)

2. Wow! This is greatness!

3. Emily M says:

Love that you posted this again. It makes me feel so much better about my marriage! Hope you have a great weekend when she gets home. :)

4. Tonya says:

Pete, this is awesome! I love how honest you two are with each other! I’ve bookmarked the series and plan to listen to it next week.

5. she is so great!! do somethin special for her.

6. ps get her a new shower cap BWAHAHAHAAAA

7. Patricia says:

LOL! That’s fantastic!

8. Cathy Post says:

Thank you for your honesty. So many people enter marriage looking for the “perfect person” and when they realize marriage is not what they expected, they either make the choice to follow Jesus so He can teach them how to look at themselves and become a servant; or they say, “The heck with you, you are not at all what I expected so I am leaving to look for the “perfect person” for me because you are not the one for me! Thank you that you could share your personal lives with us to say it is all about Jesus! By the way, the dust on my table looks like that too, so God sent me someone who loves to clean. I never even knew a person like that existed!!

9. christopher says:

i remember Gods calling and gifts are irrevocable, ive tried to get along with people but i got to tell them the truth, sin (i feel out of commission) or leave.

10. Tim says:

Loved it.. made me laugh. Glad you both are happy. If it was smooth sailing ALL the time, we’d likely not appreciate it… A

11. Jenny says:

This video might have just made my entire year… love it!

12. Exactly how long did it acquire you to create
    “Shower Caps, Dust, and Dirty Laundry | WithoutWax.
    tv by Pete Wilson”? It possesses an awful lot of fine information and facts.
    With thanks ,Damaris

13. “Shower Caps, Dust, and Dirty Laundry | WithoutWax.
    tv by Pete Wilson” was a marvelous post, cannot help but wait to read
    a lot more of ur postings. Time to waste some time on the internet
    hehe. Thank you ,Lucas

14. “Shower Caps, Dust, and Dirty Laundry | WithoutWax.
    tv by Pete Wilson” truly causes myself imagine a somewhat more.
    I really enjoyed every individual piece of it. Thanks ,Shayla

15. crysis no cd says:

I actually wonder the reason why you titled this article, “Shower Caps, Dust,
    and Dirty Laundry – Pete Wilson”. No matter what I enjoyed the blog!
    Thanks,Wilhemina