An Evening Of Worship

Recalibrate.

Renew.

Refresh.

Three things my heart could use.

I’m so excited that this Tuesday, September 27th is our next Worship Night at Cross Point.  It starts at 7:00 PM at our Nashville campus, but get there early for a seat (doors open at 6:30 PM).

I’m so looking forward to an incredible night with you guys. There’s something special about getting together with no other agenda then celebrating God for being God.  Hope to see you there!

Here’s a little taste of our last one.

WORSHIP // The Stand from Cross Point Church on Vimeo.

10 Responses to “An Evening Of Worship”

1. Lisa says:

Pete, I would attend if I lived closer, but I live TOO FAR away. I have enjoyed your podcast sermons tremendously and learned a lot about myself and how to be a better Christian. You make me think harder, laugh louder and believe stronger.
    God bless you Pete and your family always.
    Lisa

2. woody says:

Pete, many years ago, at the church where Kelsey grew up, we had what they called “First Wednesday”. A pure session of worhip, prayer and communion. Sorry Pete, no preaching.

It was the most amazing service each month, and one I constantly cleared and protected my calendar to attend. After many many years of First Wednesday, the leadership simply cancelled it and it abruptly went away.

Don’t ever let it go away Pete. And if I weren’t in Dallas, I would so be there. See you soon in Nashville friend…

3. diane1230 says:

Wish I could come – unfortunately, we live around 8 hours away!

4. judy says:

I agree corporate worship is awesome and so good for us, celebrating God for who He is! Be blessed!

5. Amanda says:

Pete, is there childcare?

6. Craig Smith says:

that looks awesome.
    My church does a 1st Wednesday service like this – great time of worship!

7. So jealous. Worship night is my favorite. But at least I know everyone will think of me as they Roar like Lions…